|Horse-Drawn Sleigh Historical Tour, Jan. 26 - Feb. 25, 2017(2017/01/19) |
- There used to be a railway track for the trains that brought sulphur from Mt. Io where sulphur mining took place. This track was the second oldest in Hokkaido. While you are taking a horse-drawn sleigh tour on this track, our guide who once actually did mining will tell you the story of that time and history of Kawayu Onsen.
Historical Tour of Mt. Io by Horse-Drawn Sleigh
Jan.26 - Feb.25, 2017 daily
10:00 am - 11:30 am (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Req. minimum number: 2 guests
- Req. number per booking: 2 - 10 guests
- Departs: Mt Io, in front of the tourist center.
You can park your car in the parking lot free of charge during the tour.
- Price: JPY 2,000 / Adult
JPY 1,000 / Elementary school child
- Please pay the guide on the day.
- Advanced reservation is recommended by 4:00 pm one day before at;
Tourism Teshikaga, Ltd. Tel: 015-483-2101
* Tour may be cancelled without notice due to bad weather.